Morrison Gymnastics Academy is a family-based business that began with 10 Junior Olympic gymnasts and their two successful coaches. We seek to have a warm, safe environment for students to learn the skills of gymnastics and achieve their personal goals.
We want all families to feel welcome, all children to have fun, and enrich the world of gymnastics through our positive approach. We believe every child is valuable and should be encouraged to the best of his/her ability. We believe that kindness, teamwork, and determination are skills that will follow children into adulthood.
Current Classes, Events and Programs:
- Me and My Shadow (Mom and baby)
- Parent & Tot Classes
- Open Gym Saturdays 2 PM to 4 PM (ages 4 & under can be left to play at the gym with gym staff)
- Homeschool Classes
- Gymnastics: Tots, Preschool, Beginners, Intermediates, and Advanced
- Special Needs Open Gyms - The First Saturday of Every Month at 1 PM
- Birthday Parties
- Special Event Space
- Junior Olympic Competitive Team Program
Head over to our website! Meet our Staff
and see what's new at Morrison Gymnastics Academy!
Questions??? Email us or call at 316-655-3014.
We're here and ready to help!
Morrison Gymnastics Academy
2500 Cedardale Road