"Wonder and Explore Learning" Now Offers a "Wonder Box"
This is a play-based learning box for preschool-aged children.
Included in your monthly themed box are at least 5 lessons with materials, a book, playdough, and sensory material.
If you were interested in Wonder and Explore Learning but did not need all the components or wanted something at a lower price point, the "Wonder Box" is for you.
Take a look!:
More about Wonder and Explore Early Childhood Education:
Wonder & Explore Learning is an at-home learning experience geared for children ages 3-6.
Couloir Jensen, who has extensive teaching experience, is also a parent of a preschooler. She knows the uncertainty of what traditional school will look like during this pandemic. She wants to help provide direction and support for families. She is certified to teach early childhood and elementary education.
She has always loved the enthusiasm and joy young children bring to their learning. Couloir has worked in private preschools, public schools, as a kindergarten teacher and special-ed learning specialist. In all of her roles she has created her own curriculum and used a variety of resources. She has piloted and tested her curriculum for school districts. She is excited to support parents and children as we explore learning together!
"Learning Made Fun, Simple and Accessible:"
Wonder and Explore Learning is a hands-on, play based learning experience, utilizing multiple avenues to connect with your child and family that can easily fit into your schedule.
In addition to at-home learning with your child, you will enjoy the following:
* Curriculum that will cover all areas of study (literacy, math, science, art, STEM, social/emotions). Our curriculum uses Washington State's Early Learning and Developmental guidelines. We will look ahead in learning goals to prepare your child for elementary school. Monthly curriculum themes vary with topics of interest to young children and the seasons.
* Your child will receive a monthly subscription "Wonder Box" filled with a book, craft materials and learning manipulatives. Your child will be excited to receive a new box each month. Other manipulatives and materials needed are household or outdoor items you will use to grow the inquiring mind of your young child.
* A Monthly book list to go along with the curriculum. Books listed are suggested favorite books to read and support the monthly theme.
* Join us for a weekly online story time that follows along with the curriculum. We will read a story together, sing songs, finger plays and learn together. Your child will make friends and be excited about socializing in the group.
* Once a week, we will gather online for a "Crossfit Kids" class to help encourage movement and large motor skills.
* Our Facebook group will give you the opportunity to share and connect with other families. Additional learning ideas and lessons will also be posted.
* Couloir Jensen, Wonder and Explore's teacher, will be available via email for parent support as you teach your child this year.
Meet Couloir and Hear More about Wonder and Explore Learning:
Pricing and Policies:
Monthly Cost: $210, plus tax, per month, for the school year September through June (10 Months)
* Full Payment Discount: When you pay for the full year in advance, you will receive a 20-percent discount off the school-year total
* Multiple Child Discount: If you have more than one preschooler, you can receive a 20-percent discount off of the second membership
* Referral Discount: When a new family joins Wonder and Explore Learning from your referral, you will receive $20 off your membership.
Automatic monthly payments to be made on the 15th of each month. This will be the payment for the succeeding month and guarantees your box and curriculum will be delivered at the beginning of the month.
"Wonder Boxes" will be delivered the first week of each month, with the exception of September.
Local (Whidbey/Langley) families have the option to pick up their box, if they prefer.
Contact Wonder and Explore Learning today, to begin your membership, and join a community of preschool families.
Though based in Langley, families from anywhere are welcome.